A sling bag made for the urban jungle. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. In these times, we are often called upon to carry more things with us as we leave the house, face masks, hand sanitisers, napkins and wet wipes. Throw flashlights and power banks into the mix, and it gets too much for our pockets.
Enter the Mantis.... big enough for the essentials yet small and nimble. Dual tail to tail zippers allow for the same opening and closing action on either shoulders. Carry it on either the left or right shoulder, and the patch panel remains on the front. External zippered compartment for quick access to frequently used items. Internal organisation for items such as power banks, napkins, and knick-knacks. Double key fobs for keys. Hi-vis orange interior (except for Multicam Alpine and Japanese Seigaiha variants) for low light situations. 1.5" adjustable shoulder strap for comfort and fits most people. 10 cm x 10 cm loop area for personalisation. Perfect for the urban jungle.
- External zipper pocket
- Double key fobs
- 3 compartments in front and 2 compartments at back
- 10 cm x 10 cm Loop velcro in front for morale patches or identification patches
- 1.5" adjustable shoulder strap
- Genuine licensed Crye Multicam Cordura fabric (500 Denier) or Crye Multicam Alpine Cordura fabric (500 Denier)
- Seigaiha Air-textured nylon (600 Denier)
- Swedish M90 Cordura (500 Denier)
- YKK zippers
24cm (W) by 20cm (H)