OV Innovations Belt Guide
Conventional hipbelts can be a pain to tighten, especially on a heavy pack or while wearing body armor. The Belt Guide changes the direction your pack’s hipbelt tightens, allowing both sides of the belt to be cinched simultaneously with a forward motion, the way your arms actually work. This simple accessory attaches in seconds to the 2” tri-glide buckle on many Mystery Ranch and Dana Design hipbelts. Simply slide the Belt Guide through the tri-glide buckle and route your hipbelt’s webbing through the plastic loop for a drastically improved tightening experience.
Sold per pair.
• Weight: 0.64 ounces/pair (18 grams)
• Materials: mil-spec nylon webbing and hardware, T-70 nylon thread
• Features: attaches to any hipbelt featuring a 2” tri-glide
• Colors: coyote brown, Multicam, foliage green, black
• Made in the US from US materials
• Sold per pair