OV Innovations Mean Pad
Fits the NICE® Frame, Guide Light Frame™, and Guide Light MT Frame™
The MEAN Pad is a lightweight NICE Frame accessory that provides a better fit for users who prefer a more shapely lumbar region. It also allows the frame to lock onto the lower back of a user wearing body armor by bridging the gap formed between the rear SAPI plate and the lumbar portion of the frame. Non-slip fabric on the face helps the frame remain tight on the hips, while adjustable pad thickness provides an ideal fit for all users. The same high-grade, slip-resistant polypropylene webbing found on our Gen II Load Lifter Panel is used to ensure the MEAN Pad remains tight to the NICE Frame.
The hunting model attaches via two ladderlock buckles designed to provide a semi-permanent attachment to the NICE Frame. It is not intended to be removed quickly.
The military model includes two 3/4" side release buckles that allow it to be attached and removed quickly to accommodate frame usage with and without body armor. This model perfectly complements a NICE Frame featuring the removable Bolstered Ventilation and Stability (BVS) system.
• Weight (hunting): 2 ounces (56.5 grams)
• Weight (military): 2.32 ounces (65.7 grams)
• Dimensions: 4.75" x 6.375"
• Materials: 500 denier nylon, ITW Nexus hardware, mil-spec and Berry compliant webbing, T-70 nylon thread
• Features: adjustable thickness (1/8" to 1/2", plus 1/2" spacer foam)
• Colors: coyote brown, Multicam, foliage green, black
• Made in the US from US and imported materials (imported foam and non-slip fabric)
MEAN Pad is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mystery Ranch, Ltd.
Mystery Ranch®, NICE®, Guide Light Frame™, and Guide Light MT Frame™ are trademarks of Mystery Ranch, Ltd.