Triple Aught Design Azimuth Backpack
Azimuth(n): the horizontal angle or direction of a compass bearing.
On any bearing, the Azimuth’s unique design, light weight, versatility, and packability make it a formidable companion to your regular kit. Designed to stow away on all your adventures, the Azimuth is built to function as a quick reaction accessory when you need to expand your carry capacity in the field.
- Primarily loaded via the large, water resistant zipper at the top of the pack, the Azimuth Pack also has zippers running along both sides of the front panel. One zipper leads to the main compartment, allowing the user to quickly and easily access items at any layer of the pack, and the other zipper leads to a separate, flat storage compartment that keeps small items readily accessible.
- Two Helix (HX) attachment points inside of the Azimuth Pack allow the user to attached Transport Cubes, Transport Sleeves, select Control Panels, or any other compatible storage system securely inside the pack. An internal mesh pocket keeps small items accessible at the top of the pack, and also acts as the carrying pouch when stowing the Azimuth for transport.
- The Azimuth Pack has two quickly accessible external side pockets with attachment loops to help retain essential tools such as a water bottle, compass, GPS, or map. These pockets are ported to allow small debris or loose liquid to escape.
- Unstructured and minimalist, the Azimuth can be packed into its own mesh pocket, rolled up, or packed flat. Made in the USA from premium lightweight and durable weather-resistant materials, the Azimuth pack features above its weight class into a package you’ll forget is there until you need it.
- A hydration bladder attachment strap rests inside the top of the Azimuth Pack to allow common sizes and shapes of hydration bladders to be suspended. The top of the pack is ported to allow hydration hoses to be routed to either shoulder strap. Both straps contain a small elastic loop to secure the hose to the strap.
- VX-21 Ripstop and VX-07 Shell
- Hypalon Synthetic Rubber
- Nylon Hardware
- Nylon Webbing
- 10.5” (26.67cm) W x 7.5” (19.05cm) H x 3” (7.62cm) D
- 12” (30.48cm) W x 16.5” (41.91cm) H x 6” (15.24cm) D
- 19 liters (1159.45 cubic in)
- 0.8lbs / 0.36kg
- Top main access with vertical compression
- Front main “duffle style” access
- Front dedicated storage w/ key loop
- Internal pocket doubling as self storage
- Two side pockets with daisy chain tether point
- Hydration hanger
- Helix attachment points inside
Zippers & Hardware
- Uretek #5 reverse zippers
- ITW Classic SR Buckles and triglides
- Duraflex Tensionlocks and Sternum clips
TSA Carry On Compliant