Triple Aught Design FAST Pack Litespeed
FAST Pack Litespeed
Rugged construction and modular adaptability are the foundation of our FAST platform, helping you conquer the routine, the unexpected and everything in between. Combining the best of military design and mountaineering ergonomics, FAST Packs are built to be your trusted companion for adventures close to home or missions far away.
Strategically engineered for premium comfort, utility, and modularity, our nimble 1350 cubic inch FAST Pack Litespeed is a new generation of everyday carry. The Litespeed is built for minimalist daily carry but has been carefully engineered to adjust to end-user requirements and adapt to multiple mission profiles. Step into the new evolution of carry and harness the speed of light.
- Strategically placed Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS) webbing is compatible with Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment (MOLLE) accessories so that you can customize the layout of your gear to suit your changing needs. Two-inch webbing underneath portions of the PALS webbing lets you attach wider items, such as Tek-Lok™ equipped sheaths and holsters. Our signature Transport Tail can be used to hold odd-sized items like a helmet, or released into the down position to hold linear items like rifles.
- Made with a unique high pressure nitrogen gas solution process, aerated closed cell foam padding aids in superior shock protection and comfort. Polyester and nylon mesh aid in ventilation on the shoulder straps and back panel of the pack. The mesh also creates a softer surface to decrease wear and tear on your apparel. Engineered suspension geometry and a HDPE framesheet enable the pack to ride higher on your back. Load lifters allow the load to be pulled into the body for maximum comfort.
- Anchor points on the exterior and interior of the pack enable you to continually adapt and evolve the pack configuration to your changing needs. Use our Control Panel 1 to create mission-specific loadouts and interchange them easily, or attach our FAST Transporter Tail internally to secure heavy items such as water bladders or ammunition against the frame for support.
- A lightweight attachment system along the handle provides an easy way to attach bulky items such as a rope or jacket to the top of your pack for easy access. Incorporating 8 feet of removable paracord, it's also usable for other purposes in an emergency.
- Removable compression straps at the base secure odd-sized items.
- Made of MIL-SPEC Invista™ Cordura® fabric, a high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing that’s nearly impossible to rip or tear. Hypalon, the same material found on Zodiac boats, was used to reinforce critical stress points on the pack, such as the handle, shoulder strap connection points, and top exit port for the hydration tube.
1000 denier CORDURA nylon
- 1000 Denier* Invista™ Cordura® Fabric
- Evazote® Closed Cell Cross-Linked Ethylene Copolymer Foam
- DRI-LEX® Aerospacer Moisture Management Mesh
- Hypalon Synthetic Rubber Reinforcements
- HDPE Frame Sheet
- Velcro® Front Panel for Morale Patches
- Elastic Retainer Straps
- Volume: 1350.00 cu in (22.00 liters)
- 10.00" (25.40 cm) W x 20.00" (50.80 cm) H x 6.75" (17.15 cm) D
- 60.80 oz (1.72 kg)
- Top Front Zippered Admin Pocket with Accessory Slots
- Two Internal Zippered Mesh Pockets
Zippers & Hardware
- YKK® #8 and #10 Nylon Coil Reverse Zippers with Paracord Zipper Pulls
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Web Dominators to Secure Webbing
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Looploc anchor points
- ITW GhillieTEX™ SR Ladderloc buckles
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Cordlocs, Ladderlocs, Tri-Glides, and other hardware.
*Please note that Multicam Black is only available in 500 Denier.