Triple Aught Design FAST Pack Litespeed Special Edition
Harness The Speed of Light
This Special Edition is made using light and resilient dimension-polyant VX42. Constructed from advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry system. The shell is a durable ripstop polyester, yielding an extremely abrasion resistant, waterproof, tear resistant fabric.
Rugged construction and modular adaptability are the foundation of our FAST platform, helping you conquer the routine, the unexpected and everything in between. Combining the best of military design and mountaineering ergonomics, FAST Packs are built to be your trusted companion for adventures close to home or missions far away.
Strategically engineered for premium comfort, utility, and modularity, our nimble 1350 cubic inch FAST Pack Litespeed is a new generation of everyday carry. The Litespeed is built for minimalist daily carry but has been carefully engineered to adjust to end-user requirements and adapt to multiple mission profiles. Step into the new evolution of carry and harness the speed of light.
Strategically placed Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS) webbing is compatible with Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment (MOLLE) accessories so that you can customise the layout of your gear to suit your changing needs.
Two-inch webbing underneath portions of the PALS webbing lets you attach wider items, such as Tek-Lok™ equipped sheaths and holsters.
Our signature Transport Tail can be used to hold odd-sized items like a helmet, or released into the down position to hold linear items like rifles.
Made with a unique high pressure nitrogen gas solution process, aerated closed cell foam padding aids in superior shock protection and comfort.
Polyester and nylon mesh aid in ventilation on the shoulder straps and back panel of the pack. The mesh also creates a softer surface to decrease wear and tear on your apparel.
Engineered suspension geometry and a HDPE frame sheet enable the pack to ride higher on your back. Load lifters allow the load to be pulled into the body for maximum comfort.
- VX-42 Shell in Black
- VX-07 Liner in Deception
- Evazote® Closed Cell Cross-Linked Ethylene Copolymer Foam
- DRI LEX Aerospace Moisture Management Mesh
- Hypalon Synthetic Rubber Reinforcements
- HDPE Frame Sheet
- Velcro® Panels for Morale Patches
- Web Dominators
- Volume: 1,350 cu in (22 litres)
- 10" (25.40 cm) W x 20" (50.80 cm) H x 6.75" (17.15 cm) D
- 50oz (with transport tail) / 1.5kg
- 47oz (without transport tail) / 1.35kg
- Top Front Zippered Admin Pocket with Accessory Slots
- Two Internal Zippered Mesh Pockets
Zippers & Hardware
- YKK® #8 and #10 Nylon Coil Reverse Zippers with Paracord Zipper Pulls
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Web Dominators to Secure Webbing
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Looploc anchor points
- ITW GhillieTEX™ SR Ladderloc buckles
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Cordlocs, Ladderlocs, Tri-Glides, and other hardware
Care Instructions for Special Edition
- DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause delamination.
- DO NOT use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Use mild soap and water to wash
- Rub with a soft cloth of sponge
- Rinse with fresh water
- Hang to dry
MADE IN USA