Triple Aught Design FAST Transporter Tail
FAST Transporter Tail
Our signature Transporter Tail is a highly versatile storage and compression platform which can extend the capabilities of your FAST Pack on demand. Each pack ships with a MOLLE Transporter Tail pre-installed on the exterior, and additional MOLLE and Sterile variants can be purchased separately. Transporter Tails are capable of being attached internally or externally.
MOLLE version provides 5 rows of PALS webbing for mounting additional pouches or other MOLLE compatible items, and 2 rows of 2" webbing for mounting Tek-Lok or other wide-attachment items for immediate access, a reinforced internal pocket on the reverse side, and a D-ring attachment point. Integrated straps include 2 sets of side-release buckles.
Sterile version features a reinforced internal pocket on the reverse side and a D-ring attachment point. Integrated straps include 2 sets of side-release buckles.
- Attach long items such as trekking poles, axes, or skis on the sides of your pack using the integrated strap system.
- Internally secure water bladders, laptops, communications gear, and other heavy items directly against your back for control and load management.
- Secure long, heavier items such as rifles securely using both the reinforced pocket and the integrated strap system.
- Store and access odd-shaped items such as helmets, rope, or jackets easily and quickly without opening your pack.
- Conceal and protect pouches or other MOLLE-compatible items attached to the front of your pack.
- Limited only by your imagination.
- 1000 Denier* and 500 Denier Invista™ Cordura® Fabric
- 9.25" (23.49 cm) W x 10.50" (26.67 cm) H
- Single Transport Pocket on reverse side
- ITW GhillieTEX™ SR Ladderloc buckles