Triple Aught Design Spectre 22L Backpack
Spectre 22L Backpack
Engineered as a light, durable, and modular platform for off-grid adventures, Spectre carry systems adapt to the demands of your journey, allowing you to comfortably carry the tools you need to thrive. From lightweight day trips and fast-packing to multi-day backcountry missions, Spectre was engineered to help you push your capabilities further.
The smallest backpack in the Spectre program, the 22L is ideal for a single day or minimalist overnight adventures. With just enough capacity for a summit attempt or short pre-season scouting mission, the Spectre 22L can be adapted to your needs and includes a stay-less framesheet for lightweight load management.
- A 3-row PALS grid supports the Spectre compression system and accessory pouches, such as the OP1, GPP1 and GPP2. A low-profile daisy chain along the periphery of the bag provides attachment points for S1/S2 pouches, radios, and other accessories.
- Internal mounting points within the main compartment support a range of accessories such as Control Panels for further customization.
- The dedicated hydration compartment includes a hanging loop and dual zipper closure for ambidextrous hose routing. Externally accessible above the harness, the hydration compartment is separated from the main compartment by a stretch woven panel that expands as needed.
- Spectre Transporter Tails and other accessories can attach to either the concealed, integrated attachment points at the crown or to the daisy chain for externally configurable storage. Similar attachment points inside the side pockets allow for management of ice tools and other gear via the zippered port on the bottom.
- A modular compression system controls the load in the main compartment, or can be crossed across the pack to carry larger items, such as snowshoes or antler shed.
- Accessible internally at the top of the main compartment or externally via a quick access zipper across the top of the back panel, the Transverse Pocket is ideal for keeping small items protected and available.
- Gusseted and durable stretch woven side pockets lay flat when not in use, but expand to securely keep water bottles or other items close at hand. Integration with the Spectre compression system allows taller items to be secured against the sides of the pack.
- A stay-less HDPE framesheet helps distribute lightweight loads.
- The LS-42 (Wolf Grey and Ranger Green) Spectre 22 packs include an integrated stability belt with gusseted pockets.
- The VX-21 (Black) Spectre 22 packs feature a pass-through slot that can accept third-party belts.
- Spectre utilizes advanced materials to create a lightweight but resilient carry system. Originally developed as a high-performance, long-life sailcloth, VX-21 and X-51 are durable, weather-resistant nylon laminated with a structurally reinforcing scrim. LS-42 is a random array of non-woven filaments that provides increased abrasion resistance bonded to light and durable polyester.
Wolf Grey and Ranger Green
- Dimension Polyant LS-42 and X-51
- Dimension Polyant VX-21 and VX-42
- Tweave 4-way stretch Panels
- Closed Cell Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam
- 3D Spacer Mesh
- Nylon Webbing
- HDPE framesheet
- 22 liters (1342.52 cu in)
- 10.5” (26.67 cm) W x 21” (53.34 cm) H x 6” (15.24 cm) D
- Torso: 16” to 21.5”
- 0.84kg (29.6 oz)
- Main compartment with top and bottom attachment points
- Internal accessory pocket with internal/external access
- Side pockets with deployable ice axe loops and attachment points for accessories
- Separate hydration pocket with R/L porting and top hanger
ZIPPERS & HARDWARE
- YKK® #5 Uretek® Water-Resistant Reverse Coil Zippers with custom molded zipper pulls
- Duraflex Nylon hardware
MADE IN USA